The Outback Steakhouse Tiger Sauce is an incredible sauce to serve with roast beef or steak. This creamy, barely scorching sauce goes so nicely with roasted meats.
This submit incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Outback Tiger Dill Sauce
Each time I make a main rib roast, I consider making a few of the Outback Steakhouse Tiger Dill Sauce. It’s so simple to make, and it provides the best contact to many varieties of meat.
What Is Tiger Sauce?
Tiger Sauce is the legendary white sauce Outback Steakhouse serves alongside its roast beef. The creamy horseradish sauce has been a well-liked condiment of visitors for years, and now you can also make it at dwelling with this Outback Tiger Dill Sauce for Roast Beef recipe.
What Makes Tiger Sauce so Good?
Horseradish isn’t one thing that everybody loves, nevertheless it’s exhausting to get sufficient for individuals who do. Tiger Sauce combines the sharpness of ready horseradish sauce with the tang of bitter cream and provides dill for one more dimension of taste.
What Makes This Recipe for Outback Steakhouse Tiger Sauce the One You Wish to Attempt
This sauce presents nearly probably the most return in taste for the quantity of effort on the market. There isn’t a want to purchase a bottle of horseradish sauce when it’s so simple to make this Tiger Dill recipe.
Tiger Sauce Components
To make Tiger Sauce, you’ll want simply three substances:
- Bitter cream
- Ready horseradish
- Contemporary or dry dill
Ready horseradish normally incorporates vinegar, salt, and typically sugar. Don’t be confused. Ready horseradish is just not the identical as ready horseradish sauce or grated horseradish. Search for Bubbie’s or Golds for the most effective style.
Tips on how to Make Tiger Sauce
This sauce recipe is easy, however it is advisable to plan forward to permit the flavors to mix totally.
- Combine the entire substances in a bowl. Make certain that all the pieces is totally integrated.
- Retailer coated within the fridge for at the very least 4 hours. If you would like a extra pronounced taste, wait as much as 48 hours earlier than utilizing it.
- For those who don’t have bitter cream, you should utilize an equal quantity of unflavored Greek yogurt and even mayonnaise with a teaspoon of white wine vinegar.
- Attempt including a tablespoon of Dijon mustard rather than the dill.
- For a thinner sauce, add half & half or heavy cream till your attain your required consistency.
What Do You Put Tiger Sauce On?
This Tiger Sauce recipe is the proper accompaniment for any minimize of beef. It’s generally eaten with roast beef or prime rib, whether or not scorching, chilly, or sliced on a sandwich. Nonetheless, you will get extra inventive than that if you need. Do that Tiger Sauce recipe on:
Tiger Sauce Recipe FAQs
What Is a Good Substitute for Tiger Sauce?
Whether or not you don’t like the warmth, try to chop again on fats, or simply can’t discover all of the substances it is advisable to make Tiger Sauce, you should utilize one of many following substitutions:
- Garlic Aioli is right if you need the creaminess of Tiger Sauce however don’t like the flavour of horseradish. If making garlic aioli from scratch is just too troublesome, simply add slightly grated garlic and a very good squeeze of recent lemon juice to store-bought mayonnaise.
- Horseradish Mustard is an efficient selection when you like horseradish however need to minimize energy or steer clear of dairy merchandise.
- Horsey Sauce from Arby’s is a much less tangy and barely sweeter model of Tiger Sauce. Of us who like issues on the delicate aspect could wish to take a look at this fast and simple Horsey Sauce recipe.
Is the Outback Tiger Sauce a Scorching Sauce?
No, this recipe is just not thought-about a scorching sauce. It’s a modernized model of conventional horseradish sauce.
Is There a Tiger Scorching Sauce That Is Bought in Bottles?
You will discover a scorching sauce bought below the identify “Tiger Sauce” in shops, nevertheless it’s not the identical. Outback Steakhouse doesn’t promote its model of Tiger Dill Sauce within the grocery store.
How Lengthy Does Tiger Sauce Final?
You possibly can hold the Tiger Sauce within the fridge for as much as per week, however the flavors will intensify the longer it sits. For those who like a milder sauce, eat it sooner.
Tips on how to Retailer Outback Steakhouse Tiger Dill Sauce
Retailer the horseradish sauce in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as per week.
Love Outback Steakhouse? Make these copycat recipes!
Favourite Sauce Recipes
Outback Tiger Sauce
A primary rib roast or steak by no means had a greater sauce than this tiger dill sauce!
- 1 cup bitter cream
- ¼ cup ready horseradish
- 2 teaspoons chopped recent dill or dry dill weed
Mix all of the substances in a small bowl and blend nicely.
Refrigerate in an hermetic container for at the very least 4 hours, or ideally for 1 to 2 days, to permit the flavors to meld earlier than serving.
Energy: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 0g | Fats: 4g | Saturated Fats: 2g | Ldl cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 43mg | Potassium: 47mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.1mg