Shiny purple and fruity, this simple blueberry mojito is filled with white rum, recent mint, lime juice, and plenty of ice for a refreshing summer time cocktail. Topped with membership soda for a little bit of fizziness, you’ll love each minty sip.
Why You’ll Love This Blueberry Mojito
Except for being a 5-minute recipe, listed here are extra causes to make this blueberry mojito your go-to summer time cocktail:
- Simple. Don’t fear if blueberries aren’t in season, you should use frozen ones for those who’re craving a drink any time of yr.
- Prep-friendly. Made as much as a number of days prematurely, this mojito is tremendous celebration prep-friendly so you possibly can pour a fast cocktail everytime you really feel prefer it.
- Fruity. Loaded with blueberries, lime juice, and even a little bit of compote for those who’re up for it, this mojito recipe is as fruity because it will get.
- Refreshing. Icy, fruity, and completely minty, each sip is tremendous refreshing— good for the summer time!
What Do You Want For A Blueberry Mojito?
You solely want a handful of elements for this refreshing summer time cocktail, so examine your fridge or freezer! Scroll right down to the recipe card on the backside of the submit for full ingredient quantities.
- Contemporary blueberries – Frozen blueberries are okay too use for those who thaw them first.
- Easy syrup – Be at liberty to make use of uncooked honey or agave as nicely.
- Contemporary mint leaves – It’s not likely a mojito with out mint, however you possibly can all the time go away it out.
- Lime juice – Lemon juice will work in a pinch, however lime offers you one of the best zesty taste.
- White rum
- Membership soda – You should use glowing water as an alternative.
What Alcohol Goes In A Mojito?
White rum is one of the best sort for mojitos. It’s additionally known as “silver” or “blanco,” relying on the model. Aged rum works too however it would give your cocktail a touch of smokiness.
Suggestions for Success
You’ll really feel like knowledgeable bartender with these simple suggestions that’ll take your mojito to the following stage.
- Pressure it. Should you’re not into bits of fruit pores and skin, pressure the puréed blueberries for a easy cocktail.
- Add meals coloring. A drop of blue meals coloring could make your blueberry mojito a fantastic electrical blue.
- Use berries. A frozen mixture of your favourite berries is a superb substitute for blueberries on this recipe.
- Add compote. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of blueberry compote to every serving glass, add ice, and pour within the mojito for an additional fruity drink.
- Make minty ice cubes. Chop up 2-4 mint leaves and add them to ice dice trays. Fill them with water. Freeze fully and use the ice cubes so as to add additional aptitude to your drink.
This blueberry mojito is finest for a laid-back cocktail night time. You’ll be able to serve it with different mojitos like my Pineapple Coconut Mojito for some boozy, fruity selection. For a light-weight chunk, pair it with some simple appetizers like my Pulled Pork Crescent Ring and BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders. Crispy Baked Potato Wedges are an awesome possibility too. Should you’d like a very easy however flavorful snack, you possibly can all the time do a trio of dips: Avocado Salsa, Restaurant Model Salsa and Genuine Guacamole with Tortilla Chips.
Can I Make A Pitcher of Mojitos?
Sure! Double or triple the recipe elements and put together the mojito within the pitcher with out ice or membership soda. When it’s time to serve, add the membership soda into the pitcher and stir gently. Pour it into ice-filled glasses.
Can Blueberry Mojitos Be Ready In Advance?
Sure! Skip the ice and membership soda till proper earlier than serving. You’ll be able to put together the mojitos as much as 3 days prematurely.
Extra Simple Cocktail Recipes
- 3/4 cup recent blueberries
- 2 oz easy syrup
- 12 recent mint leaves
- 2 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 oz white rum
- 8 oz membership soda
- In a meals processor or blender, puree blueberries till easy. Put aside.
- In a massive highball glass (16 oz), muddle collectively the easy syrup and mint leaves. (Muddling is a method used to softly mash herbs and/or fruit to launch the essence or juices. I like to recommend utilizing a muddler for finest outcomes, nevertheless the again of a wood spoon can be utilized in a pinch.)
- Divide the muddled easy syrup and mint leaves between two highball glasses. In every glass, stir in 2 oz rum, 1 oz lime juice and a couple of to three tablespoons of the blueberry puree, to style.
- Fill glass with ice after which high with membership soda. Garnish with mint and blueberries, if desired.
Pitcher: Double or triple the recipe elements and put together the mojito within the pitcher with out ice or membership soda. When it is time to serve, add the membership soda into the pitcher and stir gently. Pour it into ice-filled glasses.
Make Forward: Sure! Skip the ice and membership soda till proper earlier than serving. You’ll be able to put together the mojitos as much as 3 days prematurely.
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 248Whole Fats: 1gSaturated Fats: 0gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 0gLdl cholesterol: 0mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 6gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g
This submit could include affiliate hyperlinks. Learn my disclosure coverage.